Consider preparing your vibes for a sunny picnic day on Sunday. You’re carrying a picnic basket full of crunchy sandwiches and wine bottles, but your car is out of gas and you can’t get to the park.
We know it stinks, and it’s the same for new webmasters who launch their sites with high hopes of bringing in more customers and leads with tonnes of traffic, only to end up with zero visitors, no sales, and demotivated minds.
7 Organic Strategies To Grow Your Website & Increase Your Website Reach To Targeted Visitors For Free
- 7 Organic Strategies To Grow Your Website & Increase Your Website Reach To Targeted Visitors For Free
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers
Concentrate on Long-Tail Keywords
Long-tail keywords are hyper-specific keywords for a subject, product, or category with less competition and search volume that are easier to rank for, bringing more traffic and conversions due to detailed audience targeting.
Why Are Long-Tail Keywords Preferable & Profitable For Easily Ranking & Getting More Conversions?
If someone wants to buy a bike, they will probably search for a bike in a specific brand, colour, and age group rather than just the keyword “Bike.”
For example, “Grey Trek Bike For Teens” is a long-tail keyword where people come up with the intention to get that same product so they can probably consume or buy at the same time because of the exact thing they need, resulting in a significant increase in traffic and sales.
Because there is less competition and search volume, but high profits, new websites can easily gain more traffic/sales.
Conduct Expert Interviews
Bringing experts and interviewing them on your blog is a great strategy for attracting visitors and growing your website, and it will be a win-win situation for both the host and the interviewer.
The host, also known as If they follow that industry expert, you will be introduced to their audience as they read your blog, and your audience will get to know them and help them gain more authority from you.
Connecting with industry experts may take some time, or it may be faster if you are constantly engaging with their content and networking with them.
We have a ready-made template to help you connect with industry experts and ask if they’re available for an interview.
Make use of Social Sharing Plugins
If you do not integrate any social sharing plug-ins on your website, it will cost you a lot of traffic and repeat customers.
Social sharing plugins make it easier for people to share the article or follow you on social media.
There are numerous social sharing plugins available on the WordPress market, but only a few of them are responsive enough to keep your website speed up and running smoothly even when spreadsheets and scripts are included.
We’d like to recommend Social Snap, Smash Balloon, and Sassy Social Share as good responsive social sharing plugins you can install on your WordPress website to increase social traffic and help your website grow faster.
Use LSI Keywords to your advantage
Keywords for LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) are single or multiple words that are relevant to the blog topic.
LSI Keywords assist Google in better identifying your article, making it easier to index and giving you a decent competitive advantage, allowing it to rank higher and increase website traffic faster, leading to more sales and website growth.
For example, if you’re writing a blog about “Gaming Laptops,” your LSI keywords could be “Better Battery Life Laptops For Gaming” or “Budget Gaming Laptop.”
As shown below, you can scrape LSI Keywords for a specific topic using Google Search Related Suggestions or Instant Search Suggestions:
For LSI Keyword Suggestions, you can also use SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, or Google Keyword Planner.
Participate in Guest Posting
Guest posting can help you scale up your blog, build relationships, get more & new authority, and enough backlinks to level up your traffic in the world of Collaboration over Competition.
You should look for guest posting opportunities that are similar to your site or ideal guest posting websites that you manage.
To write a perfect guest post, you must first complete the following steps:
- Determine your guest posting objectives.
- If the website is better than yours, do some research and check its eligibility.
- Examine their content requirements and come up with useful ideas for guest posting blogs.
- Engage and network with them, and then write a perfect pitch for them.
- Make a list of blogs that are appropriate for the guest-posting site you proposed.
Following a successful guest post, you should do the following:
- Share the guest post on your social media channels and ask them to do the same.
- Respond to the comments on that particular guest post.
- Put a link to that guest post on your blog.
- Analyze the data
- Quick Tip – If you want to do another guest post on that site and build a strong relationship with them, you can do a follow-up.
Increase Forum Traffic
Spending a few hours of your day adding value to someone’s life while also attracting visitors and customers sounds appealing. Isn’t that right?
You can accomplish this by spending time on forums answering questions and having conversations about your niche, and gaining traffic from the forum signature you linked to grow your website with new interested visitors.
Participate in some forums related to your website and have some Q&A’s and discussions there, which brings your answer to their attention, and then they can simply hop on your blog if they want to know more.
There are popular forums where you can participate in some engaging forums and gain authority, such as Quora, Reddit, and XDA Developers.
Gather your visitors’ e-mail addresses
You now understand the strategies you can use to attract traffic and new customers, but what if you don’t want to risk losing them for your upcoming blogs/products?
Before they leave your blog, email marketing is your saviour. Ask them to sign up for a free lead magnet or your newsletter, which will collect their email address and help you generate more leads, which you can then use to drive traffic.
As we all know, Google releases updates on a regular basis, which changes the entire SEO game and can really push you back in your rankings!
So, create your own ecosystem/traffic system to ensure the consistent growth of your blog and even your audience.
If you publish a new blog or have a new update or announcement, you can notify your subscribers via email and even bring in sales through warm and hot pitching and building automation for the same.
Remember the template for requesting an interview with an expert that we gave you a few weeks ago?
You’ve got us! We used the same strategy to add you to our email list so that we can add more value to your life and business through our emails.
Frequently asked Questions and Answers
- Is organic marketing still capable of generating traffic and sales?
- Organic marketing has the potential to increase conversions/visitors for free and grow your website.
- Organic marketing is not dead, but inorganic or paid marketing can help you get results faster.
- How Long Does It Take For A New Website To Grow?
- It varies over time, but if you use the right strategies and create problem-solving content, you could see results in 6-8 months for SEO traffic.
- Can We Use Websites As Sales Landing Pages?
- Websites are widely used for putting informative content and can also bring sales, but if you’re targeting a specific product, a landing page will be a better choice with fewer distractions.
- Is Organic Traffic From Social Media Possible For A Website?
- Yes, social media traffic is organic traffic that can help your website grow.
- How can a blog help my business grow?
- If we only talk about blogs, they will undoubtedly provide you with a good reach, authority, and credibility for your business while also putting a few dimes in your pocket.
Starting a new website may be simple, but getting it off the ground requires great patience and consistent solid action.
1 thought on “7 Organic Ways to Grow Your Website That Work”
Pingback: Digital Freelancing